Foxes Class (Year 5)
Behind The News
Monday 1st June 2020 - Protective Mask Maker
1. Why has Nahla been making masks for doctors and nurses?
2. Why did she start making them?
3. What does Nahla use to make the masks?
4. What does PPE mean?
5. Who has been helping Nahla make the protective masks?
6. What did Nahla use to buy the materials needed to make the masks?
7. Explain how the masks are made.
8. How have doctors and nurses responded to Nahla’s masks?
9. How is the project being funded now?
10. Write a message of support to Nahla for the good work that she is doing.